[hobbit] Problems with HTTPS Continue

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 20:20:24 CET 2006

Hi Charles,

This is a McAfee Webshield appliance, so I can't go in and check the Apache
log. I know the URL is good though because I can access it via any browser
from my PC. It's only Hobbit that has an issue with it.

Any other thoughts?

Thanks.

--
'If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.'
--Sam Jackson from Pulp Fiction