[hobbit] server load issue, clientupdate bug?

David Gore David.Gore at VerizonBusiness.com
Fri Dec 15 16:34:11 CET 2006

This consistently causes me to have to restart the hobbit server before
random false alerts start firing off pages when doing a clientupdate.
It seems more related to the use of classes in bb-hosts and
client-local.cfg.  The server is Fedora Core 5.  Clientupdates have
caused this strange behavior on Itanium 64 HP-UX, OSF DG-UX 4, and
Solaris 10 client hosts.

~David