[hobbit] Big Alerting Issue

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 03:47:23 CET 2006

Hi Henrik,

This was a very downsized version. I have about 150 hosts I am monitoring
right now with extensive alerting. It's only the PAGE= alerting parameter
that is not working. I changed it to use HOST= today and it is working fine
but is obviously not the best way to do it.

With the HOST=, the testing command I used with --color=red after, actually
worked. It only didn't work with the PAGE=. Even in the notifications.log,
it showed sending alerts to only individuals *not* in the PAGE= alerting
items ( i.e. using HOST= alerting options).

Thanks.

--
'If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.'
--Sam Jackson from Pulp Fiction