[hobbit] Help with disk monitoring

Bailey, Edward ebailey at transunion.com
Mon Dec 11 22:42:01 CET 2006

Thanks for your quick response:) I did see that we have the big brother
client installed so I need to plan on upgrading the clients first.

Thanks again

Ed

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments contain information which may be confidential or privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is without authorization and is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify us by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your computer system.  Thank you.