[hobbit] Problem viewing "Critical Systems"

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Dec 11 17:36:17 CET 2006

On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 11:20:43AM -0500, Bullers, Tom D. wrote:

> I get the the same error, but with this browser it's a bit more descriptive -
> "The file hobbit-nkview.sh" is of type application/x-sh, and Mozilla does not know how to handle this file type.  The file is lcoated at: http://hostname:1000
>
> What should Mozilla do with this file?"
>
> It seems that Apache is trying to send the .sh file instead of executing it and forwarding the output.

What's the full URL for that link you're clicking on ?
"http://hostname:1000" doesn't look right, there must be something more
than that.

Check your Apache setup for the ScriptAlias settings. The results you
get indicate that the directory with the hobbit-nkview.sh is considered
a normal document directory by Apache, instead of a script (CGI)
directory.