Problem viewing "Critical Systems"

Bullers, Tom D. Tom_D._Bullers at omb.eop.gov
Mon Dec 11 15:59:39 CET 2006

Hi,

New to the list here and new to Hobbit so sorry about the naïve nature of the request.

I've just installed Hobbit 4.2 and am running insto some errors in the Web interface.  Most pages seem to load fine but when I select "views" and "critical systems" I'm presented with this error.  I get a similar error in Firefox.

I've attched a screenshot, but it says "IE cannot download hobbit-nkview.sh from localhost"

I wasn't able to find very descriptive logs.  Only apache reports a 500 error

Do y'all have any suggestions?  Thanks a lot.

-tom

Tom Bullers
Systems Administrator
Phone: (202)395-5678