More events (240 min -> 48 hrs) ? Relay from BigBrother?

Strandell, Ralf Ralf.Strandell at silja.com
Fri Dec 8 16:57:11 CET 2006

Hi
1) Does anyone know how I could display all the events from the past
48-72 hours and a minimum of X events?
The present 240 min list in "all non green events" does not present a
very good overview over the last weekend on a monday morning...
I just love to see the raw event list. It is surprisingly efficient
tool.
2) How do I configure Hobbit to receive bbrelay messages from a
BigBrother installation?
I guess I need to create some sort of line in the Hobbits bb-hosts...
Thanks