[hobbit] clientupdate help

Jones, Jason (Altrincham) JasonAS_Jones at mentor.com
Tue Dec 5 16:59:38 CET 2006

The plot thickens, I can now do a clientupdate...sort of, for some
damnable reason it puts itself under
/usr/local/hobbit/client/hobbit/client/ (the repeated hobbit/client is
not a mistake) any ideas why it would do this?? Running tar xvf on the
files on the server creates the directories in the same directory as the
tar (i.e. no hobbit/client) so why is it doing it on the client side? Do
I need to alter BBHOME somehow?

Thanks,

Jason.