[hobbit] printer monitoring v. static bb-hosts

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Sat Dec 2 15:26:08 CET 2006

Since CUPS (as a print server) would run on one or multiple hosts, why
not just one column, CUPS?  Then when the icon is clicked, the various
queue statuses for that host listed on the page.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2007 - Green Bay, WI - May 18-22, 2007