[hobbit] "ports" RRD graph not showing up

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:11:03 CEST 2006

   - I don't use HOST= in my working PORT tracking. I agree with Greg on
   doing it via the RegExp itself.
   - minor thing: not so sure TRACK= can take all numeric or not.
   - I believe your RegExp needs (). Mine goes like below. I have PORT
   column show and alerts generated, plus RRD graph for counting of TIME_WAIT
   connections to

 PORT LOCAL=%([.:]3306)$ STATE=TIME_WAIT MIN=0 MAX=10000 COL=yellow
TRACK=db_TimeWait TEXT=db_TimeWait