[hobbit] compile-error

Werner (gmail Lists) wxxx333 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:04:00 CEST 2006

Hi,
	It seems that you did specify "--rrdinclude" and/or the
./configure (using the build/rrd.sh), found you rrdtools instalation,
but the rrd.h file isn't where it should/is expected to be.

	Double check if "/tmp/hobbit_tar/rrdtool-1.2.15/src/" really
contains the rrdtool include files ?

	Normally it would not be in the src dir but after rrdtool
installation, it is in ..../<rrdtool_install_dir>/include.

	-wm