[hobbit] Hobbit 4.2.0 hobbitcgi.cfg

Jeff Newman jeffnewman75 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 06:45:09 CEST 2006

I just downloaded the latest, and he is right, even in the untarred
source, in hobbitd/etcfiles/hobbitcgi.cfg:

#hobbit-ghosts.cgi options
CGI_GHOSTS_OPT="--env=/usr/local/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg"

and in the source dir/web,
hobbit-ghosts.sh line 5 reads:
exec /usr/local/hobbit/server/bin/hobbit-ghosts.cgi $CGI_GHOSTS_OPTS

-Jeff