[hobbit] Memory usage BBWIn 0.8

Ivan Verbeeck ivan.verbeeck at vmma.be
Tue Aug 29 08:56:57 CEST 2006

Etienne,

After i changed the time to 10min, the memory used by BBWin is still
growing, but not as fast as before. The event logs contains both
information events and warning events. The stats for the 10m:
Events Analyzed:    303 (1123 for 30m)
Events Matched:     101 (404 fof 30m)
Events Ignored:       0

The description fields of most of the events are about 200 chars long.

Regards,
Ivan