Hobbit donations via PayPal

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Aug 28 17:54:40 CEST 2006

On Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 11:11:49AM -0400, Jerry Yu wrote:
> >c)  If you had a donation link, I think a lot of folks would be happy to
> >donate occasionally, a few $$ per month, or when they've benefited from
> >your work, etc.
>
> c would be easy enough to do, with a paypal account. All Henrik needs to do
> is to publish a special email account  which he links to his paypal account.

Indeed it is.

I've never used PayPal before - never had the need - but I have an
account now in case anyone feels like sending me a couple of Dollars /
Euros / Pounds / Kroner.

The e-mail address is "henrik-paypal at hswn.dk", but there is also a link
directly from the Hobbit monitor demo site http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/

Thanks,