[hobbit] Memory usage BBWIn 0.8

Ivan Verbeeck ivan.verbeeck at vmma.be
Mon Aug 28 13:54:07 CEST 2006

Etienne,

The server is a Windows 2003 server with SP1(Standard Edition -
english). It's used as an application server with specific software(no
webserver,no database) and there is no other monitoring tool or
antivirus installed.
I figured out the module that is the cause the problem and its the
msgs.dll. If i remove that line from the the config the memory usages
seems normal.
The size of the event log is 58Mb (5days), with quite a lot of activity
in the application log.

Regards,
Ivan