[hobbit] How does linecount work?

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Fri Aug 25 00:03:17 CEST 2006

Those were some good hints!

A) the graphs are there in the trends page -- I just didn't know to go
look there.

B) I am specifying the regex all wrong.

C) Now I know where to look to verify my configuration

GLH

PS -- I've noticed a number of blemishes in the man pages, etc. -- how
would you like us to suggest corrections, or is there some way we can
help share the load?