[hobbit] Hobbit dependencies on Solaris 10.

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Aug 22 17:16:52 CEST 2006

On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 10:14:06AM -0500, sladewig wrote:
> I think I have seen this. Happened to a friend of mine using a pkg from
> sunfreeware.
> There is a script if I recall "fixincludes" that needs to be run. Check
> the README for gcc.

Oh yes, I had forgotten about that one. The sunfreeware notes say:

"Note that this version of gcc was created on build 60 of Solaris 10. If
 you are using a higher version, you will need to redo some of the
 header files. This is done by doing the following steps:

 cd /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i386-pc-solaris2.10/3.3.2/install-tools/

 Put the line SHELL=/bin/sh on the first line of the mkheaders.conf
 file.  Then run

 ./mkheaders

 This will correct some files and make the build 60 gcc usable on
 higher builds.  I have tested this on build 72 and it works fine."

This could very well be the problem.