[hobbit] Enable/Disable propogation

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Wed Aug 16 21:03:38 CEST 2006

Enable/Disable looks to propagate ok, but I've just tried to ack an
alert on my primary hobbit server -- and the ack did not propagate to
the secondary server. This is 4.2.0 with all the (as of yesterday :-)
patches, running with '--no-pin'.

Question on BBDISPLAYS -- is this list supposed to be space delimited,
comma-delimited, or does it not matter? Mine is space-delimited.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc