[hobbit] Problems with hobbit-enadis.cgi from info page

Tom Georgoulias tomg at mcclatchyinteractive.com
Tue Aug 15 22:07:48 CEST 2006

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 06:12:21PM +0200, Francesco Duranti wrote:
>> I was checking with the help of cgierror.log and yes the problem is the
>> HTTP_REFERER.
>> Now I don't get an error but I remain in the hobbit-enadis page instead
>> of returning to the info page.
>
> Right, that is what it would do with that change.
>
> I'll see what I can do to make it work right.

We're seeing the opposite sometimes, where it works from the "info"
column but not from the menu.  When run from info, the
enabling/disabling part works, even those the server error is displayed.

I tried making the modification to line 320 and recompiling, but that
didn't correct it for us.

My users have a mix of firefox & IE across both WinXP and Fedora Core 5
Linux.

Tom