[hobbit] Still no ghostlist

Brodie, Kent brodie at mcw.edu
Mon Aug 14 16:21:50 CEST 2006

Henrik:

The BBDISP setting is the true IP address of my hobbit server.
BBDISPLAYS is blank.

And yes, if I modify hobbit-ghosts.sh as you outlined below, it now
seems to work.   An OK workaround for me for now, I hope you are able to
figure out what the permanent fix is?   Thanks!

By the way, this is new behavior to me with the 4.2.0. release - my
"ghostlist" display from the hobbit web page always used to work with no
problems.

Kent C. Brodie - brodie at phys.mcw.edu
Department of Physiology
Medical College of Wisconsin