[hobbit] # of filesystems displayed in "disk" column is 1, but 5 in trends column

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Aug 14 15:33:07 CEST 2006

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 09:10:07AM -0400, Tom Georgoulias wrote:
> >>/vol/vol0/.snapshot
> >>/vol/vol0/total
> >
> >Is there a red/yellow/green icon in front of those lines ? That
> >would explain why you get a count of 1.
>
> Yes, there is!  Good catch!  Should I drop those from the report?  Or
> will that affect the column count in do_disk.c?  Did something change
> from the 4.1 hobbit release that makes this more of an issue?

The reason is that in the Unix disk status, the lines with red/yellow
icons are "extra" lines - they are at the top of the page to be seen,
but the data is duplicated further down in the "df" output. So the
line-counting code ignores lines that begin with an icon.

So the simplest solution would be if you could mimic that behaviour and
have the iconised red/yellow lines first, and then the full report
(including the red/yellow lines) after that.