BBWin 0.8 - log time error

Rob MacGregor rob.macgregor at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 18:48:58 CEST 2006

I'm pretty sure it's been there with older releases too (certainly
0.6), but the reporting time is only ever using a 12 hour clock in 24
hour format.  For instance:

    2006-Aug-12 17:39:20 [fire]

    yellow syst: warning - 2006/08/12 05:26:30

The actual time the event was logged on the host was 17:26.

Obviously, this can get a little confusing :)

The host in question is running XP SP2 and is currently reporting to a
Hobbit 4.2 system, though I saw the same problem with Hobbit 4.1.

--
                 Please keep list traffic on the list.

Rob MacGregor