[hobbit] acknowledge with 4.2.0

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Aug 10 23:40:02 CEST 2006

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 04:28:22PM -0500, Larry Barber wrote:
> I just installed the new 4.2.0 release and I have discoved that when trying
> to acknowledge alerts, that the ack-alerts page does not seem to be working
> for the intermediate pages. When called from the top page you get a list of
> all the active alerts, and when called from the lowest level pages you get a
> list of alerts on that page (plus one more for some reason), on intermediate
> pages though, you just get a "No Active Alerts" message. Is this the way it
> is supposed to work.

Hmm, no - that doesn't seem right. The culprit is the web/bb-ack.c line 257:
   sprintf(cmd + strlen(cmd), " page=^%s$", pagename);
That's a regular expression for matching the pagename. It should
probably just have the '$' at the end removed, so it becomes
   sprintf(cmd + strlen(cmd), " page=^%s", pagename);