[hobbit] Windows Quota Monitoring

Bill Hart bill.hart at burkecorp.com
Thu Aug 10 15:15:58 CEST 2006

Etienne,

It is writing to the event logs I see, but since they are just
informational messages it doesn't really "alert" us to anything.  I'll
just check them manually since it looks like they are checked every hour
and logged it should be easy to skim the logs by hand (since it's only
one server here that we're watching this for).

I just wondered if anyone had any neat automated stuff out there.

Bill Hart

Burke Corporation