[hobbit] AIX 5.2 clientdata problem (was: Note: Hobbit 4.2 re lease planned for Thursday Aug. 1 0.)

Morris, Chris (Shared Services) CHRIS.MORRIS at RWEnpower.com
Thu Aug 10 11:09:55 CEST 2006

Hi Henrik,

No other indications of any problems on the webpage or in other logfiles and
no core files produced.

I think this may be a problem on this specific box - I'll do some more
"testing"

Thanks,

Chris

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination or copying of the message or associated attachments is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender by return email or call 01793 877777 and ask for the sender and then delete it immediately from your system.Please note that neither RWE npower nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).