Windows Quota Monitoring

Bill Hart bill.hart at burkecorp.com
Wed Aug 9 23:15:55 CEST 2006

I'm curious as to what other people are doing to monitor quotas, or if
they are.  We currently have our 2003 Server set up simply for warning
so that it doesn't actually prevent people from doing stuff they need
to, and it hasn't been a problem yet, but I'd like to stay on top of who
is exceeding quotas and such.  As far as I'm concerned it doesn't NEED
to be a hobbit answer, but if there is one out there, that would be
great.  I've done some searching and will do some more, but thought I'd
see if anyone out there had any great ideas.

Thanks,

Bill Hart

Burke Corporation