[hobbit] Note: Hobbit 4.2 release planned for Thursday Aug. 10.

Gary B. gmbfly98 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 02:29:48 CEST 2006

I just installed today's snapshot on my home test machine, and the
hobbit server itself is getting occasional "permission denied" errors
when checking the log files (/var/log/messages, maillog).  This is
running on Fedora Core 2.  I installed the server over the existing
installation as root.  I'm just not sure if it's a problem with the
snapshot, or something else entirely.  Thought I'd mention it before
thursday's release, though...