[hobbit] last two snapshots, problems with ps parsing?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Aug 8 07:33:42 CEST 2006

On Tue, Aug 08, 2006 at 02:44:04AM +0000, David Gore wrote:
> Last two snapshots August 7th and 8th have had problems parsing 'ps' for all
> hosts:
>
> Expected string CMD not found in ps output header

Could you send me a copy of the ~hobbit/client/tmp/msg*txt file from
that host ? There were some changes done to the ps-handler recently,
but it should still be looking for both "CMD" and "COMMAND" as the
heading for the commandline.

I have the client running on Linux, Solaris 8 and 10 and FreeBSD -
and it works fine with those.