badcont:N:N:N doesn't work?

Eric van de Meerakker eric-list-1 at softlution.com
Mon Aug 7 16:17:05 CEST 2006

Hello,

Has someone seen this before and got it to work?

We have some http servers which are slow te respond. For these I have
defined badhttp:0:1:2 in bb-hosts, which seems to work fine (test goes
red after to consecutive http failures).

I cannot get this same thing to work for a cont/nocont test though. When
the http server is too slow to respond, the (implicit) http test goes
red immediately, and the cont test goes clear, no matter what I define
as badhttp:N:N:N and/or badcont:N:N:N values...

I would really like to do some content tests on these servers though! Do
I need to write a custom test script or can I get this to work with the
standard Hobbit tests?

Best regards,

Eric van de Meerakker.