Antwort: Re: [hobbit] Antwort: Re: [hobbit] bb-histlog.sh

cits.bogajewski at daimlerchrysler.com cits.bogajewski at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Aug 7 12:30:29 CEST 2006

Henrik & Frederic

I get also compile error after applying hostsvc-logterminate.patch.

gcc -g -O -D_REENTRANT   -DHPUX -I.
-I/opt/hobbit/install/hobbit-4.2-RC-20060712/include -I/usr/local/include
-c -o hobbitsvc.o hobbitsvc.c
hobbitsvc.c: In function `do_request':
hobbitsvc.c:196: error: `n' undeclared (first use in this function)

So i defined in line 189:
n int;

this let hobbitsvc.c compile but didn't solved the problem with histlog.
While viewing some (same as prior) events i get still apache error 500.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely

Anatoli Bogajewski