[hobbit] hobbit-*.cfg syntax check

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 17:22:30 CEST 2006

just a thought, what about using a dir named 'client_config' holding
individual config file for each client,  a default file, plus some wild-card
hosts as well. The benefit is obvious, the error in the syntax would not be
so devastating, since it affects on one client at a time unless it is
default file or wild-card config gets screwed.
Yesterday, I managed to delete 8 hosts entries on the top of the
hobbit-clients.cfg, and "HOST= of the 9th host entry. This caused checks for
the 9th host entry got applied to all thre remaining 24 hosts, as if they
are part of the default section (I have one at the bottom).