[hobbit] hist files

Michael Frey michael_frey at glic.com
Tue Aug 1 15:55:52 CEST 2006

Applied todays snapshot, and everything looks to back to normal with the
history graphs.

Thanks Henrik,

Michael Frey

Michael Frey <michael_frey at glic.com>
08/01/2006 09:41 AM
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

hobbit at hswn.dk
cc

Subject
Re: [hobbit] hist files

I am unable to install 4.2-RC-20060712:

util.c:153: redefinition of `host_exists'
util.c:148: `host_exists' previously defined here
make[1]: *** [util.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/hobbit/hobbit-4.2-rc/hobbit-4.2-RC-20060712/bbdisplay'
make: *** [bbdisplay-build] Error 2
[root at nbtbigbro1 hobbit-4.2-RC-20060712]#

Michael Frey

henrik at hswn.dk (Henrik Stoerner)
08/01/2006 07:12 AM

Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

hobbit at hswn.dk
cc

Subject
Re: [hobbit] hist files

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 01:38:20PM -0400, Michael Frey wrote:
> The following error occured while attempting to apply the patch:
>
> [hobbit at nbtbigbro1 hobbit-4.2-beta-20060605]$ patch -p0
> <history-missing.patch
> (Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
> patching file lib/availability.c
> Hunk #4 FAILED at 304.
> Hunk #5 FAILED at 321.
> 2 out of 8 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file lib/availability.c.rej

Oh, this patch was against the current release-candidate source.

I'd recommend grabbing the current snapshot and building that. If you
prefer, just copy the web/bb-hist.cgi and hobbitd/hobbitd_history
binaries over to your current ~hobbit/server/bin/ directory.

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments. Thank you.