[hobbit] "disk1" graphs

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Aug 1 08:35:38 CEST 2006

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 02:25:21PM -0700, Charles Jones wrote:
> Re-visiting this topic again, as I seem to be unable to turn on the disk1
> graphs, either in the trends column, or in the normal disk display.

For the trends display, you can do it on a per-host basis by adding
    TRENDS:*,disk:disk|disk1
to the host entry in the bb-hosts file.

For the disk status display, you can have either the normal %-graph,
or the disk1-graph - not both. And it's a global setting. In
hobbitserver.cfg, change TEST2RRD so instead of "disk" there is
"disk=disk1"; just below that, change GRAPHS to have a "disk1" entry
instead of "disk".