PDF reporting

thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr
Thu Apr 13 10:39:03 CEST 2006

Hello,

I saw several mails dealing with the report generation and the way to
achieve this. For my company, I've set up an interface to create pdf
reports and analysis including rrd graphs. You can add some comments and
got them directly incorporated in the new document. I'm using libfpdf and
php...
If you are interested, let me know and I will post an example of my work
!! One pdf report is approximately 50-60ko in size.
Best regards,

Thomas

Ce message (et toutes ses pieces jointes eventuelles) est confidentiel et etabli a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme a sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est
interdite, sauf autorisation expresse.
L'internet ne permettant pas d'assurer l'integrite de ce message, CNP Assurances et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite
au titre de ce message, s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.

*****

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither CNP Assurances nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.