ignore pages

Kolbjørn Barmen kolbjorn.barmen at uninett.no
Fri Apr 7 10:36:33 CEST 2006

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006, Larry Barber wrote:

> Try adding the "nodisp" tag to the host's descriptions in bb-hosts. This
> will prevent them from showing up on the main pages, they will only appear
> on the alternate pagesets you specify. Alerts will not be propagated upward
> to the main page.

This didnt seem to work for me, but I did as Thomas suggested and that
works OK. (A minor annoyance though is that I still see my PRIVATE:
machines in the "All non-green view", I think I saw some option I can set
to avoid this too... maybe that is "nodisp", hm.)

However - and I reckon this is a bug in my running version of Hobbit
(4.2pre downloaded a few weeks ago) that might be fixed in the current
alpha release: If I go to "Administration / Find host", no matter what
machine I type it always says that the location is "Top page".

--
Kolbjørn Barmen
UNINETT Driftsenter