"Client data" vs graph update date inconsistency

Gary B. gmbfly98 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:56:57 CEST 2006

Okay, it seems my problem is different than I thought.  Apparently, it
doesn't matter if I run the hobbit client as user 'root' or 'hobbit'.  The
symptoms I'm getting now is that the client will report back once to the
hobbit server, and never report back again.  It seems it will only report
back to the hobbit server once for each restart...

I'm an idiot, nevermind...