[hobbit] Current status and page's name

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Apr 6 15:53:19 CEST 2006

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 03:45:41PM +0200, thomas.seglard.enata at cnp.fr wrote:

> I would like to know if we can change the sentence "Current status" at the
> top of a page and replace it by the page's name ? Instead of "Current
> status" I would like to see "Production" or "Current status for
> Production". Is it possible ?

Edit the ~hobbit/server/web/bb_header file.

There are some pseudo-tags in that file, e.g. &BBBACKGROUND will be
replaced by the page background color ("green", "red" ...). There isn't
a tag for "page name" - the closest you can get is "page path" in
&BBPAGEPATH (it is used to set a cookie in that very file).