[hobbit] disable until connected on 4.2 Alpha -- I'm not finding it

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Wed Apr 5 21:56:35 CEST 2006

Gotit!

Thanks a heap for this one!

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Stoerner [mailto:henrik at hswn.dk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 3:38 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] disable until connected on 4.2 Alpha -- I'm not
finding it

On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 02:50:56PM -0400, Kauffman, Tom wrote:
> I did a 'make install' of 4.2 Alpha on a system that had a functional
> 4.03 RC1; I'm looking for how to 'disable until connected', but I'm
not
> seeing an option in the cgi. Is there something I need to copy by
hand,
> or was 'make install' not the correct update?

"make install" is correct. But one of the files that need updating is
also one that you may change yourself - and then upgrading might not
work.

Copy over the hobbitd/webfiles/maint_* files, and you should see a
"until OK" checkbox next to the duration setting on the disable form.

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in
reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please
notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete this message
and its attachments from your computer system. We do not waive
attorney-client or work product privilege by the transmission of this
message.