[hobbit] BBWin 0.5 available

Etienne Grignon etienne.grignon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 22:26:10 CEST 2006

Hi Steven,

There is only notion of bbdisplay in BBWin. green, yellow and red status are
sent to the different bbdisplay specified in the BBWin.cfg file.
I never used the bbnt pager feature. That's why I didn't implemented it but
if you give me some details about how bbpage is working, and if you really
need it, I can implement a bbpage setting in BBWin.

Could you give me some details ?

Thanks in advance.

--
Etienne GRIGNON