[hobbit] Newbie question

patrick_healy at nywd.uscourts.gov patrick_healy at nywd.uscourts.gov
Wed Sep 28 15:15:01 CEST 2005

Paul - Don't let on about our weather; we finally have people convinced
that we invented 'Buffalo Wings' to stay warm in our 11 month winter...

Pat

Patrick Healy                                                  U.S.
District Court, NYWD
patrick_healy at nywd.uscourts.gov             304 U.S. Courthouse
Voice: 716-332-1770                                      68 Court Street
FAX: 716-551-4850                                        Buffalo, NY 14202

 "PAUL WILLIAMSON" <pwilliamson at mandtbank.com>
09/27/2005 04:54 PM
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

hobbit at hswn.dk
cc

Subject
Re: [hobbit] Newbie question

Normally a Hobbit client, but I'm not sure what the status
of that is.  The Big Brother clients (windows included)
can send their data to a Hobbit server (for now).

Nice weather we're having in Buffalo these days, eh?

Paul

>>> patrick_healy at nywd.uscourts.gov 09/27/05 4:46 PM >>>
I hate to ask what appears to be such a 'newbie' question, but I'm
stumped...

I've installed hobbit on one of about a dozen servers.  I've configured

bb-hosts correctly and can see some basic status information about each

host.

What should I install on the other hosts so that I can see cpu
information, disk space, etc?  Do I need to install hobbit everywhere?

Thanks!

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk