[hobbit] COLOR=yellow not recognized

Henrik Storner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Sep 28 12:34:12 CEST 2005

Hi David,

In <9FAC236A8D9FF148952139690650E31605CBC61A at indymail_2.deltafaucet.com> "Stuffle, David" <dstuffle at deltafaucet.com> writes:

>In my alerts, I have the following alert:

>HOST=dclcore SERVICE=aaierr
>        MAIL vhm at deltafaucet.com COLOR=yellow

>But, it doesn't recognize the COLOR=yellow.  In the info column, it's just
>blank under the COLORS column and doesn't alert either.  If I change it to
>COLOR=red, it shows red.  COLOR=yellow,red shows red only.

>In the hobbitserver.cfg, I have:
>ALERTCOLORS="red,purple"        # Colors to alert on.

ALERTCOLORS has precedence over what you put into hobbit-alerts.cfg.
Setting this to "red,purple" means that the alert module will only
see red and purple events - NEVER yellow ones. So putting a COLOR=yellow
in the hobbit-alerts.cfg has no effect.

If you need the alert on yellow, you'll have to make ALERTCOLORS
include yellow.