[hobbit] Lots of filesystems and disk graphs

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Sep 19 22:48:17 CEST 2005

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 04:20:36PM -0400, Pat Vaughan wrote:
> I have a server with a lot of filesystems on it, somewhere around 50. And
> I'm finding that hobbit will only show about the first 36 on the disk
> page.  Is there any way to make it display all the graphs?  I can manually
> edit the URL for the longer historical view of the graphs and get to the
> last couple, so the RRD files are being populated.

Is this on the "disk" status column view ? Or the "trends" view ?
What version of Hobbit ?

I've tried stuffing my disk reports to have 52 filesystems, and they all
appear nicely in groups of 5. So I'm somewhat puzzled by your report.

One thing ... what's the "GRAPHS" setting in your hobbitserver.cfg ?