[hobbit] Suggestions for next hobbit release

Watson, Robert rob.watson at logicacmg.com
Thu Sep 15 17:05:25 CEST 2005

Henrik,

Thanks for Hobbit!

Just tried to do a clean build of the latest snapshot and got this (I've just included the last part of the make output)

gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-unused -D_REENTRANT -DLINUX -I. -I/usr/local/src/hobbit/snapshot/include -I/usr/include -I/usr/include -I/usr/include -c -o do_rrd.o do_rrd.c
In file included from do_rrd.c:224:
rrd/do_vmstat.c: In function `do_vmstat_rrd':
rrd/do_vmstat.c:275: error: `vmstat_linux22_layout' undeclared (first use in this function)
rrd/do_vmstat.c:275: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
rrd/do_vmstat.c:275: error: for each function it appears in.)
rrd/do_vmstat.c:279: error: `vmstat_rhel3_layout' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[1]: *** [do_rrd.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/hobbit/snapshot/hobbitd'
make: *** [hobbitd-build] Error 2

Previous snapshots have been OK upto now.

Just though I'd pass this on...

Cheers,

Rob