[hobbit] local TCP test

Mirko Saam saam at tomikoni.de
Thu Oct 27 21:59:16 CEST 2005

Hi,

i have just commited ports-1.0.tar.gz to deadcat which is a
bb client test for the bb client.
My original question concerns a port (written in C) for the native
hobbit server that is more powerful. Is there interest
to integrate it into the hobbit sources (client_config.c,
hobbitd_client.c, etc).
(Dont want to flood anyone with diffs...)

Regards, Mirko