[hobbit] Missed pages going from Yellow to Red

Jason Chambers Jason.Chambers at geosoft.com
Wed Oct 26 21:48:06 CEST 2005

The only problem that I have had with yellow to red is that, using the
big brother client for windows, I changed the disk capacity warning and
critical to something really small. Like 5% and 10%. Theres like 58%
used, and I got a yellow alert instead of a red alert for some strange
reason.

Jason Chambers
IT Helpdesk Support
Geosoft Inc.