clientlaunch.cfg or hobbitlaunch.cfg ?

Reif Jeffery M ReifJefferyM at JohnDeere.com
Tue Oct 25 21:13:12 CEST 2005

I have some external test scripts that interrogate systems that don't
support a BB client (Netapp and Tandem).  They are scheduled with cron
and work fine, but I'd like to make the setup a little more "standard"
and cleanup my crontab.  It looks like I should put entries in either
clientlaunch.cfg or hobbitlaunch.cfg, but I'm not sure which is correct.

The scripts are technically the client type, since the emulate the
behavior of a BB client, even though they are run on the hobbit server.
Which way is correct?