[hobbit] External Paging

Jason Chambers Jason.Chambers at geosoft.com
Mon Oct 24 20:40:45 CEST 2005

I've actually downloaded a program called SMSSend which does web based
SMS messages to any provider/number you can download off the website.

Then I created a small shell script that will execute off the SCRIPT
command in the hobbit-alerts.cfg file, formatting the output in anyway I
need.

Jason Chambers
IT Helpdesk Support
Geosoft Inc.