[hobbit] acknowledging alerts

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat Oct 22 23:59:45 CEST 2005

On Sat, Oct 22, 2005 at 05:37:38PM -0400, Bill Perez wrote:
> Hi,
>  I was wondering with the acknowlegements of alerts if there was a way to
> tell who acknowledged the alert? I checked the mail archives and
> documentation but wasn't able to find anything.

Hobbit doesn't currently have unique acknowledge codes for each person
who receives an alert. So the only way currently is to make access to
the ack-webpage dependant on a login (implemented by your webserver);
then the login-name will appear on the acknowledge.

If you select the "secure" webserver setup during Hobbit configuration,
that should be the default setup.