[hobbit] RE : [hobbit] Hobbit client

Pat Vaughan hobbit at pvaughan.us
Thu Oct 20 18:35:36 CEST 2005

I'm a little late to the party on this one, but the hobbit client works
fine on AIX too.  I replaced "top" with "ps aux | head -n 20" because I
couldn't find a copy of top that worked correctly on AIX 5.2.  And I had
to install gmake from the AIX Toolbox.  BB will compile with the IBM make
utility, but hobbit needs gmake.