[hobbit] Antwort: Re: [hobbit] client disk graph differences

cits.bogajewski at daimlerchrysler.com cits.bogajewski at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Oct 20 16:08:05 CEST 2005

Hi

What happens if you use "FNPATTERN diagshow.(.*).rrd" ?

This is my working definition for system activity reporter:

[sar]
        FNPATTERN sar.(.*).rrd
        TITLE Device Workload
        YAXIS % Busy
        DEF:sar at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:sar:AVERAGE
        LINE2:sar at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:@RRDPARAM@
        -u 100
        -l 0
        GPRINT:sar at RRDIDX@:LAST: \: %5.1lf (cur)
        GPRINT:sar at RRDIDX@:MAX: \: %5.1lf (max)
        GPRINT:sar at RRDIDX@:MIN: \: %5.1lf (min)
        GPRINT:sar at RRDIDX@:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf (avg)\n

Rrds are dropped with names like sar,DEVICENR.rrd. At the moment about 20
devices displayed well in groups of four graphs.

But this is for hobbit 4.0.4. Just noticed, that there are some problems
with displaying disks graphs on another system running hobbit 4.1.2. Not
sure that both things are correlated, but as you discussed prior, all of
the disk graphs for remote clients are displayed in one single graph.

Still investigating.

So long,
Anatoli